Topics

P&LE gondola’s

Brian Carlson

Does anyone have the Pittsburgh and Lake Erie gondola book? I have a chance to purchase it but I want to know if it covers steam era and transition era equipment as well as modern. I am concerned It may be mostly modern equipment.

Brian J. Carlson

Rich C

Brian, I have that book. It covers all periods, steam era until the end of the P&LE.

Rich Christie