Topics

P&WV box cars

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Group;

I really want to engage with people that are kmowlegeable about the P&WV’s freight car fleet.  Please reply.

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Elden,

I'm not into the P&WV, but do you have Greg Martin's September 1993 MM article on modeling their boxcars? If you need a copy, please meet me off group.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:01 AM Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Group;

I really want to engage with people that are kmowlegeable about the P&WV’s freight car fleet.  Please reply.

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

WILLIAM PARDIE

Oneof these cars was covered in one of Ted's Essential Freight Cars series and he also offered a kit for the car.

Bill Pardie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...>
Date: 9/15/20 4:34 AM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] P&WV box cars

Elden,

I'm not into the P&WV, but do you have Greg Martin's September 1993 MM article on modeling their boxcars? If you need a copy, please meet me off group.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:01 AM Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Group;

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood

Brian Shumaker

I’ve been a PWV fan for years but lack of available locos kept me at bay. I like their black boxcars.

Brian

Eric Hansmann

What era? Teens? Twenties? Thirties?

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Sep 15, 2020, at 9:01 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Group;

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood