Topics

Pacific Fruit Express 46702, PFE Class R-40-20

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded another Pacific Fruit Express (PFE), Refrigerator Car.  This time PFE Reefer with number 46702, PFE Class R-40-20. The upgrade included adding a resin cast Murphy Panel roof, resin cast 4/4 ends and of parts not in the kit and additional lettering.  If you are interested in the upgrade, photos and writeup of the upgrade process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer