Topics

Pacific Fruit Express Reefer 46701, PFE class R-40-20

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded Pacific Fruit Express (PFE), Refrigerator Car 46701 , PFE Class R-40-20.  If you are interested in the upgrade of this reefer including changes, addition of resin ends and of parts not in the kit and additional lettering including new UP herald.  Photos and writeup of the upgrade process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer