From: PassengerCarList@groups.io [mailto:PassengerCarList@groups.io] On Behalf Of Fritz Milhaupt via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:01 PM
To: PassengerCarList@groups.io
Subject: [PassengerCarList] News regarding long-time list member Dr. Denny Anspach

[Edited Message Follows]

Per a post on Railway Preservation News' Interchange discussion board (http://www.rypn.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=1), long-time list PassengerCarList member Dr. Denny Anspach, one of the founders of the California State Railroad Museum, is in hospice in Sacramento with an inoperable throat tumor.

In addition to having been an active participant on this list, Denny is known to many for his work as Chair of the California State Railroad Museum's Collections Committee. More than that, he worked tirelessly in shaping its development since its inception.

I'd invite those of us inclined toward prayer to include one for Denny.

- Fritz Milhaupt

Rich C

My prayers go out to Denny and his family.

Rich Christie