Topics

pdf attachment errors

John Cathcart

Group/ moderator, Lately I am unable to open pdf attachment to received messages and instead land on the group home page. Seem to happen about every other digest. Anyone else having this problem? Assistance appreciated. jgcat1at cox dot net.

Paul Woods <paul@...>

Hi John and Group

Yes, I frequently get taken to the group home page instead of the attachment I had clicked on in an e-mail.  This is primarily .jpg's in my case but I have also come across .pdf's that won't load.  I have found that I can sometimes view the offending attachment by going into the list of messages on the groups.io site and clicking on the link there, but it is not always available.

Regards
Paul Woods

poweredby251

I've had similar experiences.  I get the digest version, and if I'm reading it the same day I receive it I'm fine.  Any later and any attachments default to the group home page.

John Gadow