Topics

PFE

Paul Doggett

How I should have finished my R40-24 I will remove the periods 🙄🙄🙄
Paul Doggett. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Ken Adams

Paul

I know you are located in the UK so may not have been able to pick up a copy of the SPH&TS Southern Pacific Freight Car Painting and Lettering Guide by Tony and Dick Harley. About 40% of that volume is devoted to PFE paint schemes. So you might try Dick Harley's website https://harley-trains.smugmug.com/PFEModels/PFE-Modeling-Clinics.

I just noticed Dick's presentation at the 2019 SPH&TS presentation at Ogden this past spring which I was unable to attend is now included.

best

Paul Doggett

Thank you Ken

Paul