Topics

PFE R40-24

Paul Doggett
 

Hi chaps

I have just finished my last 😢😢😢PFE sunshine reefer a plywood sided car

Paul Doggett. England

Fran Giacoma
 

Well done, Paul. I like the layout setting it is in especially the way you blended the foreground into the backdrop. Nice B&O wagon top too!
Fran G.

Paul Doggett
 

Thank you Fran 
Paul Doggett 


On 18 Nov 2019, at 11:53, Fran Giacoma <frangiacoma@...> wrote:

Well done, Paul. I like the layout setting it is in especially the way you blended the foreground into the backdrop. Nice B&O wagon top too!
Fran G.

O Fenton Wells
 

Very nice Paul, Nice scene also
Fenton

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 6:48 AM Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi chaps

I have just finished my last 😢😢😢PFE sunshine reefer a plywood sided car

Paul Doggett.  England





--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Paul Doggett
 

Fenton 
Thank you.
Paul 


On 18 Nov 2019, at 12:16, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:


Very nice Paul, Nice scene also
Fenton

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 6:48 AM Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi chaps

I have just finished my last 😢😢😢PFE sunshine reefer a plywood sided car

Paul Doggett.  England





--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

vapeurchapelon
 

Hello Paul,

nice build. Yes, the Sunshine PFEs seem to be great kits (I am no expert though), I still have about 20 different waiting to be finished for a much larger PFE train.

Johannes
Modeling the early post-war years up to about 1953

Gesendet: Montag, 18. November 2019 um 12:48 Uhr
Von: "Paul Doggett via Groups.Io" <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io>
An: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] PFE R40-24

Hi chaps

I have just finished my last 😢😢😢PFE sunshine reefer a plywood sided car

Paul Doggett. England



Paul Doggett
 

Hi Johannes

Thank you.
Paul

On 19 Nov 2019, at 09:55, vapeurchapelon <j.markwart@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

nice build. Yes, the Sunshine PFEs seem to be great kits (I am no expert though), I still have about 20 different waiting to be finished for a much larger PFE train.

Johannes
Modeling the early post-war years up to about 1953

Gesendet: Montag, 18. November 2019 um 12:48 Uhr
Von: "Paul Doggett via Groups.Io" <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io>
An: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] PFE R40-24

Hi chaps

I have just finished my last 😢😢😢PFE sunshine reefer a plywood sided car

Paul Doggett. England