Topics

Photo: ATSF Boxcar 32402 (Undated)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: ATSF Boxcar 32402 (Undated)

A photo from the Gateway To Oklahoma History website:

https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc557703/m1/1/?q=flour

Photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

Double-sheathed boxcar, possibly a Bx-O.

An unidentified Rock Island boxcar also appears in this photo.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Steve and Barb Hile

One of my friends on the Rock Island list identified this location as Ponca City Oklahoma.  The building is till standing and can be seen on Google Maps at 200 West Central Ave.  It is actually near the Santa Fe depot now BNSF.

Steve Hile

A photo from the Gateway To Oklahoma History website:

https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc557703/m1/1/?q=flour

Photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

Double-sheathed boxcar, possibly a Bx-O.

An unidentified Rock Island boxcar also appears in this photo.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

John Barry

Bob,

That number is in fact, a Bx-O, 11 of which remained in the series 32343-35199 in Jan 45.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA