Photo: Buoy Boats On Flat Cars (Circa 1943)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Buoy Boats On Flat Cars (Circa 1943)

A photo from the Maine Memory Network:

https://www.mainememory.net/artifact/21104

Click on the photo and scroll to enlarge it.

I can’t quite make out the road name on the first flat car.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Bob and List Members,

Looks to be EJ&E 6X97, where the "X" is some digit that I cannot read

Claus Schlund

Photo: Buoy Boats On Flat Cars (Circa 1943)

A photo from the Maine Memory Network:

https://www.mainememory.net/artifact/21104

Click on the photo and scroll to enlarge it.

I can’t quite make out the road name on the first flat car.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

David Soderblom

A very tough load to model. You want the brand new look of the boats, but with the tarps just son.

Sent from my tricorder