Topics

Photo: Case Cub Tractor Emerging From An End Door Boxcar (Undated)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Case Cub Tractor Emerging From An End Door Boxcar (Undated)

https://tinyurl.com/y3qxb85r

A comment by Charlie Vlk:

"I’d bet that the car has been repainted for publicity purposes….I haven’t blown up the image and studied it in detail but it doesn’t look like there are any reporting marks or data and I doubt it was in interchange service.  A neat looking car none the less."

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Bob and List Members,

Bob indicated that the image is undated. However, the file name is "6-1019-sam-Wallis-Cub-Rail-Car-1916-jpg.jpg" which makes me think it might be dated 1916 - does that year seem within the scope of possibility?

Claus Schlund