Topics

Photo: Central of Georgia Ventilated Boxcar 55134

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Central of Georgia Ventilated Boxcar 55134

A 1938 photo from the University of Pittsburgh Digital Archives:

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.3837178.CP/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Also a partial view of PRR Boxcar 78567.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

bigfourroad

Thanks for that Bob. Good intel as I build up the will to finish 2 of Jim King's S scale versions.
Chris Rooney

Bruce Smith

PRR 78567 is an X31A (single door). There are two additional single door X31A and an X29 in the photo. I'm puzzled as to the identity of the double door single sheathed car.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Photo: Central of Georgia Ventilated Boxcar 55134

A 1938 photo from the University of Pittsburgh Digital Archives:

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.3837178.CP/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Also a partial view of PRR Boxcar 78567.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Todd Horton

It’s amazing how many photos I’ve seen of CG cars on PRR lines   I know they traveled everywhere but they seem to pop up often.   Todd Horton

On Jul 18, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

PRR 78567 is an X31A (single door). There are two additional single door X31A and an X29 in the photo. I'm puzzled as to the identity of the double door single sheathed car.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Photo: Central of Georgia Ventilated Boxcar 55134

A 1938 photo from the University of Pittsburgh Digital Archives:

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.3837178.CP/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Also a partial view of PRR Boxcar 78567.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

David

I'm puzzled as to the identity of the double door single sheathed car.
Missouri Pacific.

David Thompson