Topics

Photo: Central Vermont Automobile Boxcar 41099 (1929)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Central Vermont Automobile Boxcar 41099 (1929)

A photo from the National Archives of Canada:

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/CollectionSearch/Pages/record.aspx?app=FonAndCol&IdNumber=3520056

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

Car built in 1929.

Caption may be in error..."Dressed Steel Car Company"?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Kenneth Montero

Could it be Pressed Steel Car Company?
Ken Montero

Photo: Central Vermont Automobile Boxcar 41099 (1929)

A photo from the National Archives of Canada:

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/CollectionSearch/Pages/record.aspx?app=FonAndCol&IdNumber=3520056

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

Car built in 1929.

Caption may be in error..."Dressed Steel Car Company"?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Ken,

According to the inscription at the bottom of the photo - yes.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

Photo: Central Vermont Automobile Boxcar 41099 (1929)

A photo from the National Archives of Canada:

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/CollectionSearch/Pages/record.aspx?app=FonAndCol&IdNumber=3520056

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

Car built in 1929.

Caption may be in error..."Dressed Steel Car Company"?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

lrkdbn

I clicked on the link provided but do see a photo,only the archive listing What am I doing wrong?
Larry King