Topics

Photo: Central Vermont End Door Boxcar 4352

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Central Vermont End Door Boxcar 4352

A Doug Lilly photo:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149706553@N05/38567876541/in/album-72157689269937726/

I'm not sure there is anything particularly special about this car but it is a nice, clear photo.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Thank you Bob, I always enjoy viewing the jewels you manage to dig up!

Claus Schlund

Photo: Central Vermont End Door Boxcar 4352

A Doug Lilly photo:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149706553@N05/38567876541/in/album-72157689269937726/

I'm not sure there is anything particularly special about this car but it is a nice, clear photo.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

mofwcaboose

It's been converted to a company service supply car  via a "patch job". Both the number and the "MWM" at the bottom of the second panel show this.

John C. La Rue, Jr.
Bonita Springs, FL