From: Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Oct 31, 2020 10:06 am
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: CN Tank Car 990870 (Undated)

Photo: CN Tank Car 990870 (Undated)
A photo from the National Archives of Canada:
This photo can be enlarged quite a bit.
Car built 1930.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA

Bruce Smith

Richard,

3 radial course. There is only one longitudinal course, the bottom one. This is typical radial course tank car construction. For example, the same is true of the 1917 GATC 5-radial course tank car (as modeled in HO by Tangent).

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL