Photo: Hauser-Stander Tank Cars (1926)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Hauser-Stander Tank Cars (1926)

Photo from the Indiana Historical Society:

https://images.indianahistory.org/digital/collection/p16797coll21/id/94/rec/1

Click on the arrows and scroll to enlarge.

“This image shows five identical tanker cars outside of the Cincinnati Car Company building.”

First two cars are MYSX (Myles Salt Co.) 603 & 604.

Myles Salt Company:

https://archives.datapages.com/data/gcags/data/068/068001/517_gcags680517.htm

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

akerboomk

Love those end platforms!

--
Ken Akerboom

Richard Townsend

Notice the brake chain running outside of the B end truck from the brake staff to the rigging under the car.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR