Topics

Photo: Heinz Vinegar Car (Undated)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Heinz Vinegar Car (Undated)

A photo from the Historic Pittsburgh website:

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3AMSP57.B059.F08.I01/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Eric Hansmann

The brick work on those buildings was amazing.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

A photo from the Historic Pittsburgh website:

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3AMSP57.B059.F08.I01/viewer

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Bob and List Members,

I'm thinking the car might have reporting marks HJHX 210

Claus Schlund