Topics

photo links (was Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant)

Tim O'Connor

There are literally hundreds of thousands of freight car photos on Flickr - mostly poorly organized without good
annotations to say what we're looking at - now THERE is a challenge for ya! Research each one, and then post it
here so it becomes part of our "archive".

On 7/24/2020 8:29 PM, George Eichelberger wrote:
A two-word Google search returned a site with a list of 6,824 railroad photos…and that only included the “A”s. Would it be more useful for someone to post individual links to each on the STMFC?

Sterling, Massachusetts