Topics

Photo: Loading Oats Into Boxcars (1926)

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Loading Oats Into Boxcars (1926)

A 1926 photo from the Wisconsin Historical Society:

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM49124

Looks like the man in the wagon is shoveling oats into the conveyor.

The grain door is a bit different from many others I have seen.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the cool image.

The boxcar closest to the camera seems like it might be .

Claus Schlund

A 1926 photo from the Wisconsin Historical Society:

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM49124

Looks like the man in the wagon is shoveling oats into the conveyor.

The grain door is a bit different from many others I have seen.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Oops, looks like my reply got truncated somehow - that shoud read "The boxcar closest to the camera seems like it might be CP 100016.

Claus Schlund

The boxcar closest to the camera seems like it might be .

Claus Schlund

A 1926 photo from the Wisconsin Historical Society:

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM49124

Looks like the man in the wagon is shoveling oats into the conveyor.

The grain door is a bit different from many others I have seen.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Donald B. Valentine

And I might add a standard CPR Dominion Car, Claus, with a more heavily built grain

Door as Bob noted yesterday.

My best, Don Valentine