Topics

Photo: LV Boxcar 72286

Bob Chaparro

Photo: LV Boxcar 72286

Circa 1905 photo:

https://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/2016804745/

Click on one of the "View Larger" tabs to see this car in detail.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Bud Rindfleisch

I have this photo a friend gave me a long time ago. An early version of the LV's "wrongway door" boxcar.
    Bud Rindfleisch

Eric Hansmann

LV 80212 was part of the 80001-80400 series of 34-foot IL boxcars. Only 48 were listed in the October 1926 ORER.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

I have this photo a friend gave me a long time ago. An early version of the LV's "wrongway door" boxcar.

    Bud Rindfleisch

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Eric, Bud, and List Members,

There were 49 cars listed in this series in the 05-1926 ORER.

There were still two (2) cars listed in this series in the 12-1930 ORER.

Claus Schlund