Topics

Photo: PRR Boxcar 35920

Bob Chaparro

Photo: PRR Boxcar 35920

Good detail of the patches above the sill:

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-11-09-19/X7986.jpg

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Bob,

Nice photo, thanks for calling our attention to it.

Since the image was taken in 1932, the car would not yet be terribly old, but it already required patch panels along the entire car side.

Note also the car has not yet been repainted with the Circle Keystone emblem.

Claus Schlund

Good detail of the patches above the sill:

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-11-09-19/X7986.jpg

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Bruce Smith

Interesting X25 shot. I’m used to the road name and number being on the other side of the door on these “wrong way” door cars.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL