Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 12:03 PM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: PRR Livestock Cars (1941)

Photo: PRR Livestock Cars (1941)

Photo from the Library of Congress:

https://www.loc.gov/resource/fsa.8c19605/

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

robert netzlof

The car to the left of the K7 is a K8. As the the K7 vs K7a: It looks to me that the notches which would retain the cross members bearing the upper deck are empty, that is, no cross pieces hence no upper deck. Does that make it a K7? See K7a diagram and photo at: http://prr.railfan.net/diagrams/PRRdiagrams.html?diag=k7a.gif&sel=stk&sz=sm&fr=