Topics

Photo: Rock Island Furniture Boxcar 61461

Bob Chaparro
 

Photo: Rock Island Furniture Boxcar 61461

An undated photo from the Louisiana Digital Library:

https://louisianadigitallibrary.org/islandora/object/hnoc-clf%3A10438

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit. Click on the photo and scroll.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

mel perry
 

whats interesting is the facility, and all
the people on the "viewing.deck" anyone
recognize the facility amd/or its purpose?
thanks
mel perry

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, 10:43 AM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Photo: Rock Island Furniture Boxcar 61461

An undated photo from the Louisiana Digital Library:

https://louisianadigitallibrary.org/islandora/object/hnoc-clf%3A10438

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit. Click on the photo and scroll.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Benjamin Hom
 

Mel Perry wrote: 
"whats interesting is the facility, and all
the people on the "viewing.deck" anyone
recognize the facility and/or its purpose?"

Look again with the enlargement tool - those aren't people, but bales of cotton.


Ben Hom

mel perry
 

sorry:
but the cell only goes so far :-(
again thanks for the correction, still
what type of facility was this? with
the gantry?
mel perry

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, 1:18 PM Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:
Mel Perry wrote: 
"whats interesting is the facility, and all
the people on the "viewing.deck" anyone
recognize the facility and/or its purpose?"

Look again with the enlargement tool - those aren't people, but bales of cotton.


Ben Hom