Topics

Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

Bob Chaparro

Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

https://www.wisconsinhistory.org/Records/Image/IM83064

A 1925 photo from the Wisconsin Historical Society:

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

George Eichelberger

Might I suggest that RealSTMFC does not need to morph into a directory of photos on the Internet?

Richard Townsend

I suggest to those who don't want to look at these photos don't look at them. I have skipped over some when I have been busy, but I have enjoyed many of them. I say keep them coming.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR