Topics

Photos: Grand Truck Gondola 79799 (1927)

Bob Chaparro

Photos: Grand Truck Gondola 79799 (1927)

Photos from the National Archives of Canada:

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/CollectionSearch/Pages/record.aspx?app=FonAndCol&IdNumber=3349576

https://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/CollectionSearch/Pages/record.aspx?app=FonAndCol&IdNumber=3349575

Photos can be enlarged quite a bit.

Built 1923

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

lrkdbn

Dear Mr Chaparro
I do not see how you get the Archives Canada pictures. I get a screen showing the photo's catalog data
but not the actual picture. This has been true of all the ones I have tried to open. Also,is GT 79799 a steel general service gon?
Larry King <lrkdbn@...>

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi Larry and List Mermbers,

I had this same problem, here is what I found, my desktop computer has an older copy of the Firefox browser, and I saw everything EXCEPT the image!

Using my laptop (which has a more recent version of Firefox) works just fine, I see everything including the image.

Hope this helps.

Claus Schlund