Photos: Vinegar Redux

jstyron

 Ever since I built a Sunshine vinegar tank car, I have been trying to figure out how to include it in operations. I read with interest the prior threads on vinegar/pickles, etc. Every now and then I take a look around the internet, and today I stumbled on the Fleischmann’s web site and found some interesting photos on the home page, of vinegar transport by wood tank car, steel tank car, and some sort of rubber?? bladder on a flatbed truck. Fleischmann’s is headquartered in California, but has plants around the country. Vinegar-heads take a look at: https://fleischmannsvinegar.com/
-Jay Styron

Bill J.

I have 3 vinegar tanks.  They go to my 2 food processing customers for certain canned goods and salad dressing.

Bill Jolitz