From: main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io [mailto:main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric Hansmann
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 7:42 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io; Resin Freight Car Builders <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>; Proto Layouts Group <proto-layouts@groups.io>
Cc: Plastic Freight Car Buiilders <main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io>
Subject: [Plastic Freight Car Builders], [Model Railroad], [Model Railway], [Plastic Model Railroad Freight Car Builders] Bill Welch

Sad hobby news has reached my computer. Our favorite extreme modeler and Dodger fan, Bill Welch, passed away Sunday afternoon, November 15th, 2020. This was reported by his niece on his Facebook timeline. Bill's work has touched and inspired so many in our group and at RPM events across the years. A Zoom celebration of Bill's modeling life will be announced shortly.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN