Topics

Plastic models for sale

Clark Propst

I used to post sales of plastic models that I'd deliver to ChicagoLand/Naperville to save the buyer shipping, but that ain't happening...
So, I have three tank cars and two reefers I would like to sell. I’m pricing them at RTR prices nowadays.
Two heavily modified P2K DX 10K tank cars
one ATLX (Armour) heavily modified P2K 8K tank car
One Red Caboose PFE wood WP reefer, renumbered weather
One Intermountain PFE steel reefer, weathered
All have Kadee 158 pinless couplers, can change to #5s with pins.

Please contact me off list. Will send photos to seriously interested parties.