Topics

PRM - Vol 5

James Brewer

My copy of Ted's latest journal arrived last week and I had some time during the Hindsight breaks yesterday and today to review; another excellent work by a superb modeler.

Loads of prototype and modeling information and details; there are projects for all levels from beginner to advanced modeler.  Want to try a resin kit or kitbash? There is something here for you. Ted describes many of his techniques in a clear and concise manner.

If you haven't already gotten your copy you can find it here:

Jim Brewer

Ken O'Brien

Will there be additional runs of this book. I missed the initial announcement.

Ken O'Brien

Kenneth Montero

Ken,

Ron's Books (https://www.ronsbooks.com/ ) and Pro Custom Hobbies in Sykesville, Maryland (email at  procustomhobbies@... ,  tel. 410-459-9169, closed Mondays) had this book for sale. I don't know if they have any copies left.

Ken Montero