Topics

Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach, FL has been postponed

Aley, Jeff A

Prototype Rails postponed to January 6 - 8, 2022

Prototype Rails, normally held each January in Cocoa Beach, Florida, has been postponed.  The current Covid-19 pandemic makes it impossible for us to plan a safe, high-quality meet for January 2021.

We are putting our efforts towards kicking off 2022 with the high-quality clinics, fellowship, vendors, and sunshine that you’ve come to expect.  Please mark your calendars and plan to join us at the Cocoa Beach [Florida] Hilton on January 6 – 8, 2022.

Stay safe, and we’ll see you at the Beach!

Regards,

-Jeff Aley,

Clinic Chairman, PR’22

George Corral

       Jeff wrote, "Cocoa Beach, Florida, has been postponed for January 2021. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us at the Cocoa Beach [Florida] Hilton on January 6 – 8, 2022."

Thanks, Jeff.  See you then!

Paul R Greenwald

Jeff -

Thanks for the update.  Makes sense at the age most of have attained to be safe rather than sorry.

Paul R Greenwald
PRRT&HS 1802
NMRA 129229

--
Paul R Greenwald
PRRT&HS #1802

Bill J.

Thank you, Jeff.  Please put me on the list.

Bill Jolitz