Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On Jan 21, 2020, at 12:20 PM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Bill;

I have not seen one.  The closest is the 70-ton Crown from Bowser.

Elden Gatwood

-----Original Message-----
From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:04 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR G22 question

Is there a correct 100 ton truck available in HO?

Bill Pardie

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

So, I think there were many trucks on the G22, and yes, one of them looks like an extra beefy 6-spring 2D-F8, but like REALLY beefy. There is also a 100-ton Crown, which you see on some G22B. The 70-ton version of G22 does indeed have a 70-ton Crown, and also another 70-ton truck that also looks like a 2D-f8. It's complicated!

From: "Brian Carlson via Groups.Io" <prrk41361@...>
Date: 1/21/20 7:23 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR G22 question

Heck I’d like to get some of those trucks, if they roll. Railmaster ?? Don’t know them. Did you mean Railworks?

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 21, 2020, at 11:06 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...> wrote:

On Jan 21, 2020, at 8:30 AM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

<1.jpeg><0.jpeg>
<DSCN2247.jpg>

Good Evening All:

Above is the Railmaster brass car.The decals are from the early Westerfield kit.  I was planning to swap the trucks for the Bowser truck.  Any thoughts?

Bill Pardie

Tim O'Connor

Railmaster is S scale, not so? Did Westerfield make S scale decals?

On 1/21/2020 11:06 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

On Jan 21, 2020, at 8:30 AM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

<1.jpeg><0.jpeg>

Good Evening All:

Above is the Railmaster brass car.The decals are from the early Westerfield kit.  I was planning to swap the trucks for the Bowser truck.  Any thoughts?

Bill Pardie

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts