PRR X31A HO cars for sale

Ted Schnepf

Hello,

The Rapido, PRR X31A cars, have arrived, in the circle keystone versions.  Both single and double door, 6 numbers each.

Will sell individual cars. Contact off list for discount pricing.

Rai8ls Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

Tim O'Connor

Ted, for reasons that passeth understanding whenever I send an email to railsunl@... the
destination address is changed to railsurnl@... !! This causes me to get this error reply:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <railsurnl@...>:
554: 30 Sorry, your message to railsurnl@... cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30).

Do you have another email address I can use? I have tried it multiple times and each time the address is
modified. In 40+ years of emails I have never seen this happen before! 😕

Tim O'Connor

On 10/22/2021 10:41 AM, Ted Schnepf wrote:
Hello,

The Rapido, PRR X31A cars, have arrived, in the circle keystone versions.  Both single and double door, 6 numbers each.

Will sell individual cars. Contact off list for discount pricing.

Rai8ls Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

Sterling, Massachusetts

Michael Gross

I have been having the same trouble, Tim, so just sent Ted a Private Message via RealSTMFC.
--
Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA