Question re: upcoming Rapido USRA DS box

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

No boat needed, Ed,  There's another block with a single sheave so the cable can turn 90 degrees
to reach the Lidgerwood. Lord I'd love to have seen that operation first hand! But I think you've
called the creane operator out correctluy. It appears he didn't use his outriggers and stabilizers.

My best, Don Valentine

gary laakso

Did the reduction in height lower the couplers?  If so, how did you adjust the couplers?

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock