Rapido PRR X31A

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Gang;

I got an early Christmas present in the form of some Rapido PRR X31A.

Outstanding.  Fabulous.  Life-changing😊

The details are incredible.  The ends floored me.  The r/b’s.  The delicacy of the grabs and ladders. Accurate transverse reservoir and brake piping and detail.  Jogged top end grab.  The first accurate roof, pitch and inset.  Side panels, wow.  Tack boards with nice brackets.

The P&L looks perfect to me, and I am a PITA on that.

You all need some of these!  More than one!

Well done, Rapido!  What’s next?

Elden Gatwood

Jeffrey White

I have 3.  One was a disappointment.  It arrived with a broken truck and a missing step.  Waiting on the replacement parts in the mail.

Other then that (which can happen to any manufacturer) I concur, beautiful cars and I am anxiously awaiting the 4 F30s I preordered. Got an email 3 weeks ago that said they were in and they charged my card.  Hopefully I will have them soon.

Jeff White Alma IL

On 12/6/2021 2:54 PM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:

Gang;

I got an early Christmas present in the form of some Rapido PRR X31A.

Outstanding.  Fabulous.  Life-changing😊

The details are incredible.  The ends floored me.  The r/b’s.  The delicacy of the grabs and ladders. Accurate transverse reservoir and brake piping and detail.  Jogged top end grab.  The first accurate roof, pitch and inset.  Side panels, wow.  Tack boards with nice brackets.

The P&L looks perfect to me, and I am a PITA on that.

You all need some of these!  More than one!

Well done, Rapido!  What’s next?

Elden Gatwood

Nelson Moyer

I think he likes them.