Topics

Reading XMv

mopacfirst

Can anybody enlighten me about the Reading XMv cars, specifically the ones rebuilt?  Reference the F&C kit 8391, which I just bought.

It looks like the PRR X28 in dimensions, in other words a taller car than the X29.  I don't have a Reading book and haven't found a good photo online yet of the "rebuilt", certainly repainted, cars.

Ron Merrick

rdgbuff56

Here are three photos.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
Sunbury, Pa.

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:54:01 AM EDT, mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:

Can anybody enlighten me about the Reading XMv cars, specifically the ones rebuilt?  Reference the F&C kit 8391, which I just bought.

It looks like the PRR X28 in dimensions, in other words a taller car than the X29.  I don't have a Reading book and haven't found a good photo online yet of the "rebuilt", certainly repainted, cars.

Ron Merrick

rdgbuff56

Here are three more.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.
Sunbury, Pa.

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:54:01 AM EDT, mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:

Can anybody enlighten me about the Reading XMv cars, specifically the ones rebuilt?  Reference the F&C kit 8391, which I just bought.

It looks like the PRR X28 in dimensions, in other words a taller car than the X29.  I don't have a Reading book and haven't found a good photo online yet of the "rebuilt", certainly repainted, cars.

Ron Merrick

mopacfirst

Great, thanks.  Good detail photos of the carbody and lettering, and two different cars.

RG7

ken chapin

I also say thanks ken
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.