Topics

Reboxx 1.035 wheels

Brian Carlson

Does anyone know where any Reboxx 1.035 33“ wheels might exist on a hobby shop shelf or workbench someplace never to be used. I am looking for some for a project, either single or double insulated.

I miss reboxx wheels.

Brian J. Carlson

James Brewer

Brian,

I don't  have any Reboxx wheels in my stash; but I've noticed an ad in the last few issues of RMC for "JB Wheelsets" that says "slightly different name...same great product!"  There is a web site listed www.jbwheelsets.com

Other than noticing the ad I have no connection with this vendor.  Good luck on your search.

Jim Brewer

Dave Parker

I found the same website last week,  They only seem to offer 0.110" wheels.  Reboxx were all 0.088" IIRC.

I really miss Reboxx.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA