Topics

Reboxx test set availble

C J Wyatt

Since I am leaving HO, I am disposing of items which I do not need anymore.

I just put a Reboxx ten wheelset test set on eBay fixed price. I also am including a partial pack (8 left of 12) of nominal 1.030" wheelsets (they measure more like 1.027").

Just searching on Reboxx should get you there. If the price is higher than you wish to pay, please become a watcher. If they do not sell and I have several watchers, I will incrementally lower the price until someone is happy.

I hate posting items for sale, but I feel like  someone on the list would be happy to get them.

Jack Wyatt

ken chapin

I don't do eBay so that leaves me out
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 8/10/19, 6:48 PM C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:
Since I am leaving HO, I am disposing of items which I do not need anymore.

I just put a Reboxx ten wheelset test set on eBay fixed price. I also am including a partial pack (8 left of 12) of nominal 1.030" wheelsets (they measure more like 1.027").

Just searching on Reboxx should get you there. If the price is higher than you wish to pay, please become a watcher. If they do not sell and I have several watchers, I will incrementally lower the price until someone is happy.

I hate posting items for sale, but I feel like  someone on the list would be happy to get them.

Jack Wyatt

C J Wyatt

Hi Ken, I appreciate the interest. I am sorry that you can't do eBay. If it does not sell in a few days, I might take it off. I will let you know if I do.

Best Regards,

Jack

On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 07:06:40 PM EDT, ken chapin <alcobackshop@...> wrote:

I don't do eBay so that leaves me out
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 8/10/19, 6:48 PM C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:
Since I am leaving HO, I am disposing of items which I do not need anymore.

I just put a Reboxx ten wheelset test set on eBay fixed price. I also am including a partial pack (8 left of 12) of nominal 1.030" wheelsets (they measure more like 1.027").

Just searching on Reboxx should get you there. If the price is higher than you wish to pay, please become a watcher. If they do not sell and I have several watchers, I will incrementally lower the price until someone is happy.

I hate posting items for sale, but I feel like  someone on the list would be happy to get them.

Jack Wyatt

C J Wyatt

I am sorry that the email went out to the group. I thought I was replying privately. I have to be more careful about those things.

Jack Wyatt

On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 07:12:37 PM EDT, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

[...]

Reboxx item has been purchased. Thanks everyone for your consideration.

Jack Wyatt