Topics

Red Caboose kits

Paul Doggett

Hi

I am looking for two Red Caboose/Intermountain undecorated 1937 AAR single door boxcar kits it doesn’t matter what ends they have if you can help me please contact off this page thank you.

Paul Doggett. England

Pierre Oliver

Paul,
I maybe able to help you out
Email me offlist pls
pierre.oliver@...

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

On 2/29/20 8:36 a.m., Paul Doggett via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi

I am looking for two Red Caboose/Intermountain undecorated 1937 AAR single door boxcar kits it doesn’t matter what ends they have if you can help me please contact off this page thank you.

Paul Doggett. England

Paul Doggett

Pierre

Email sent