Topics

Red Caboose stamped steel flat car stake pockets

Andy Carlson

Hello-
I have lots of Red Caboose stake pockets offered for purchase. From Red Caboose's SP F-70-7 flat car. These are the pressed steel type with 4 rivets per pocket. Each sprue contains 24 stake pockets.

I am asking $2.75 per sprue. Shipping of $4.80 by USPS 1st class postage. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee PayPal is welcomed. Contact me off-list at <midcentury@sbcglobal> if interested.

Thanks,

Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Armand Premo

Andy,I would like a couple.Regards,Armand Premo