Topics

Red Caboose "TW" reefer designation

John Nehrich <nehrij@...>

I've just been studying the Red Caboose's web site for their PFE reefers. Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see any explanation of the "TW" designation. Is this something they made up for non-PFE cars? - John Nehrich

thompson@...

John Nehrich asked:
I've just been studying the Red Caboose's web site for their PFE reefers.
Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see any explanation of the "TW"
designation. Is this something they made up for non-PFE cars?
John, you can look up the AAR type designations in the back of any ORER.