reefer roofs 2

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

I left here awhile ago like a naive young soldier going off to war.
Now I'm back with my tail between my legs. If I had engaged my eyes
(brain) before my mouth I could have saved us all some trouble. After
studying my reefer photos closer I can say that, yes, they had diagonal
panel roofs and, no, they did not have a groove along the top of the
sides. At first glance there appears to be a groove, but it's a fascia
board that's painted the color of the roof which overhangs very
slightly.
Like the kids on South Park say, I learned something today!
Clark ProPst

byronrose@...

Clark,

If that's the best source you can quote from, you have more problems than
whether a roof is paneled or recessed or diagonal or square. Or even
plastic!

BS

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:07:00 -0500 Clark Propst <cepropst@rconnect.com>
writes:

Like the kids on South Park say, I learned something today!
Clark ProPst

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.