From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Thompson
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 1:44 PM
To: realstMFC@groups.io; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Resin Car Works tank car

I've just finished the weathering and other concluding touches on one of the
Resin Car Works acid tank cars, and have shown it, along with some
background, in a blog post. If you're interested, here is a link:

https://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2020/07/completing-resin-tank-car.html

Tony Thompson
tony@signaturepress.com

Tony Thompson

Thanks for sharing your work, Tony. Your model looks excellent!
You're welcome, Eric. I like the model too.

Tony Thompson
tony@signaturepress.com