Wishing you a speedy recovery and return to good health, Brian!!!

Michael Gross
Pasadena, CA

On Aug 4, 2021, at 1:34 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

The CDC says a positive antigen test is indication of a current, active, infection. So I’ll be staying home for a while.

Thanks!
--
<image001.png>
Brian Ehni

From: BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:12 PM
To: "ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io Notification" <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>, "MFCL@groups.io" <MFCL@groups.io>, realSTMFC <realSTMFC@groups.io>, Baby Boomer Freight Car List <bbfcl@groups.io>, Alec Herman <bridgelinedesign@...>, ron christensen <rxensen@...>, "JPREGIER@..." <JPREGIER@...>
Subject: Covid

Out of an abundance of caution, I must disclose that starting last Sunday, I began having symptoms: dry cough, sneezing, sore throat. I started self quarantine Monday. According to what I see online, these are indications I may have picked up a COVID reinfection (I was fully vaccinated last May).

My antigen test results were positive, but this may be a reflection of having had the vaccine, not a new infection. I am going to try and get the viral test for a new infection.

CDC: None of the authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection.
If your body develops an immune response to vaccination, which is the goal, you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus.

So far, my symptoms have bee mild, as noted above. Temperature this morning was 96ºF.

So, if you shook hands with me, etc., at the St Louis RPM, please keep an eye out for any symptoms you may exhibit, and take appropriate steps. I am self quarantining and wearing a mask when I have to go out.

Thanks!
--
<image002.png>
Brian Ehni