Topics

[ResinFreightCarBuilders] ice refrigerator car

Tony Thompson

     Over the weekend, I posted a description to my blog of PFE ice service practices, including the borrowing (occasionally) of ice from Santa Fe's SFRD. I included a photo of a model Santa Fe ice car, built from a Westerfield kit. The model, though, turned out to be incorrectly built, with a protruding coupler pocket.
       I've now corrected the model, as I showed in a blog post today. If you're interested, a link to the post is below.

Tony Thompson

O Fenton Wells

Tony You Da Man, I agree it looks much better and congratulations on going back and redoing it.
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Tony Thompson

Tony You Da Man, I agree it looks much better and congratulations on going back and redoing it.

     Thanks, Fenton.

Tony Thompson