From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Parker via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 8:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] RGM

I'm OK with Facebook but, let's face it, groups.io is a vastly superior vehicle for sharing information, contacting individuals, archiving photos and files, etc., etc.  Search functions work great.

I now belong to 7 groups, and they all have something to offer (despite widely differing levels of activity).  Accordingly, I just can't see investing any time in Facebook groups.  It's hard enough already to carve out adequate time at the modeling bench.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA