Topics

Rocket Express Models Announced a new RI Stock Car

gary laakso

The kit is their number 6.1 or 6.2 and it is a model of the stock cars that the RI purchased from Ryan Car Company in 1930 in the 75000-75249 series.  The announcement noted that 6.1 is with AB brakes and 6.2 with KC brakes.  The prices are $65.00 each and include Tahoe Model Works trucks.  Shipping is $5.00.  The announcement was in the most recent issue of the Rock Island Reporter.  The website has not been updated.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

Douglas Harding

Picked up one at Collinsville RPM last month. Looks to be a very nice kit, no flash. I believe Steve Hile assisted with some of the prototype research. I’m traveling right now, so can’t go to basement and look to verify.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

The kit is their number 6.1 or 6.2 and it is a model of the stock cars that the RI purchased from Ryan Car Company in 1930 in the 75000-75249 series.  The announcement noted that 6.1 is with AB brakes and 6.2 with KC brakes.  The prices are $65.00 each and include Tahoe Model Works trucks.  Shipping is $5.00.  The announcement was in the most recent issue of the Rock Island Reporter.  The website has not been updated.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

Bill Welch

Built both of Ron's SS RI kits, 50-ft and 40-ft. Yes they are flat kits but well done w/sharp decals. I keep urging him to to do other roads but understand his commitment to RI.

Bill Welch