Topics

RP Cyc #35

Ted Schnepf

Hello Everyone,

The RP Cyc #35 has arrived and is ready to ship at a discount.

Contact me off list if interested. The book is expected to be out of print in a few weeks.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

Armand Premo

Please reserve one for me.Armand Premo

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 9:35 PM Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The RP Cyc #35 has arrived and is ready to ship at a discount.

Contact me off list if interested.  The book is expected to be out of print in a few weeks.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

np328

Reserve one copy for me.
James Dick
1974 Hamline Ave No
Roseville, MN 55113-5808

 I might stop by and pick it up if I and the wife head down your way.
Meanwhile, a check for......?        Jim

np328

   Sorry, I know how to post off list
I honestly thought I hit the private button   Jim

Ted Schnepf

Hello Jim,

RP Cyc #35 lists for $75 and my price is $65.00 plus $7.00 for shipping.

I take checks or for credit cards my processor adds 6%

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120