Topics

Sal G10 gons

Brian Carlson

I picked up a Southbound Modelworks Seaboard low side gon recently, former Wrighttrak I believe. There are a few pics in the instructions but they are small. Looking for more information on the G10 prototype and especially underbody information. Did the ACL/sal modeler ezine cover these cars? I know Bob’s photos has a few photos but who knows when I’ll see Bob again.

Brian J. Carlson

Gary Bechdol

Brian:

Seaboard Coast Line Modeler had an article on building these cars several years ago, but I don't remember the issue number.  Check with the ACL SAL HS. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Gary Bechdol
Stone Mountain, Ga

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 4:13 PM Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I picked up a Southbound Modelworks Seaboard low side gon recently, former Wrighttrak I believe.  There are a few pics in the instructions but they are small. Looking for more information on the G10 prototype and especially underbody information. Did the ACL/sal modeler ezine cover these cars? I know Bob’s photos has a few photos but who knows when I’ll see Bob again.

Brian J. Carlson

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Gary and Brian,

It was January 2012, V. 5, No. 1.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 5:21 PM Gary Bechdol <garyeb1947@...> wrote:
Brian:

Seaboard Coast Line Modeler had an article on building these cars several years ago, but I don't remember the issue number.  Check with the ACL SAL HS. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Gary Bechdol
Stone Mountain, Ga

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020, 4:13 PM Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I picked up a Southbound Modelworks Seaboard low side gon recently, former Wrighttrak I believe.  There are a few pics in the instructions but they are small. Looking for more information on the G10 prototype and especially underbody information. Did the ACL/sal modeler ezine cover these cars? I know Bob’s photos has a few photos but who knows when I’ll see Bob again.

Brian J. Carlson

golden1014

HI Brian,

I wrote that article all those years ago.  What can I help with???

Do you need some era or prototype-specific photos?

John Golden