Topics

San Juan Car Co. they are still operational

WILLIAM PARDIE

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

Gary McMills

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some HO scalereefer car hinges from Grandt Line and I got wonderful service.

Gary McMills

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

wdzwonchyk

Speaking of San Juan Car Co., does anyone know if they have done anything yet with Rail Graphics, which they acquired awhile ago? They used to produce some really handy generic data decals.

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

Ted Schnepf

Hello

I have those decals for sale, both Ho and O scale,. Contact me off list.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

Jack Burgess

They are not doing custom decals like Rail Graphics did, only narrow gauge decals.

Jack Burgess

On 2020-11-17 18:26, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

William Reed

San Juan Car Company is operational and they have added several different lines like Grandt and San Juan Decals. They are about to release a new Tank Car in On3. There website is functional.

For over 25 years, model train enthusiasts have relied on San Juan Car Company for the highest-quality On3, On30, and O Scale model trains and accessories.
sanjuancarco.com

William
aka drgwk37

There was some discussion about a week ago as to the status of the San Juan Car Co.  I just received a Grandt Line part from them.  I guess that they are still operational  I did order the part on E Bay.

Bill Pardie

Eric Hansmann

I don’t know why, but the Grandt Line detail parts are not on that San Juan website, nor is there a link to the detail parts.

There is a separate site and address for San Juan Details. Bookmark this and use it to order former Grandt Line parts.

https://sanjuandetails.com/

I was able to order direct and received all parts within a reasonable amount of time.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

San Juan Car Company is operational and they have added several different lines like Grandt and San Juan Decals. They are about to release a new Tank Car in On3. There website is functional.

For over 25 years, model train enthusiasts have relied on San Juan Car Company for the highest-quality On3, On30, and O Scale model trains and accessories.

sanjuancarco.com

William

aka drgwk37

Jack Burgess

If you go to the old Grandt Line website, you can figure out what you want and then order it from San Juan…

Jack Burgess

San Juan Car Company is operational and they have added several different lines like Grandt and San Juan Decals. They are about to release a new Tank Car in On3. There website is functional.

Image removed by sender.

For over 25 years, model train enthusiasts have relied on San Juan Car Company for the highest-quality On3, On30, and O Scale model trains and accessories.

sanjuancarco.com

William

aka drgwk37

Kenneth Montero