From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Charles Peck <lnnrr152@...>
Date: Friday, February 21, 2020 at 12:11 PM
To: <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: Fw: [RealSTMFC] Santa Fe Freight Near Victorville - Mystery Loads

I seem to remember seeing a similar picture years ago. It was undersea

telegraph or telephone cable.  It was wound spool to spool to spool and

continued across from car to car in one long continuous length.

Uncoupling levers had been removed, as I recall.

Chuck Peck

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 12:53 PM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi Andy and List Members,

Andy wrote: "Details aren't clear enough to tell what kind of loads these are, but there's 2 per car"

It is true the details are not clear enough, but to my eyes it looks like there are eight per car, arranged 4 long by 2 wide. each of the eight load items appears to have the wood secured with two dark black bands

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund